- Introduction to Evidence-Based Dentistry
- Structure of Literature
- Research Design
- Searching the Literature
- Evaluating the Quality of Research
- Tutorial Evaluation
Submitted by kim on Mon, 2007-08-06 15:13
Please note: all links open in a new window or tab.
1. Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine. Levels of evidence and grades of recommendation. Available from http://www.cebm.net/levels_of_evidence.asp
2. Straus SE, Richardson WS, Glasziou P, Haynes RB. Evidence-based medicine: how to practice and teach EBM, 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Churchill Livingstone, 2005.
3. Gehlbach SH. Interpreting the medical literature, 3rd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1993.